Frequently Asked Questions
3 Plus Critical Illness is a non-participating and yearly renewable term policy that provides coverage against Cancer (all stages), Stroke with Permanent Neurological Deficit or Heart Attack of Specified Severity while the policy is in force.
Other benefits of 3 Plus Critical Illness while the policy is inforce includes:
- Death benefit of S$20,000
- Special conditions benefit for Diabetic Complications and Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis (SRA)
- Complimentary cover for child
Upon the policy Expiry date, if We have not paid out any claims, this policy will end and no Benefits will be payable.
Special conditions benefit provides coverage on diabetic complications and severe rheumatoid arthritis. In the event of a claim under the special condition benefits, We will pay 20% of the sum insured capped at S$25,000 per special condition. The payout from the special conditions benefit will not reduce the sum insured of the policy. Each special condition can only be claimed once under this Benefit regardless of the number of times this policy is being renewed.
1. The child must be between 14 days old to 16 age next birthday.
2. The child must be biological child or legally adopted child of the Life insured.
3. A maximum of 4 children will be covered under the policy and this shall include any child whose benefit subsequently ends due to exceeding the eligibility age.
4. The child(ren) must be either Singaporean, Singapore permanent resident or foreigner who holds Foreign Identification Number (FIN) and is residing in Singapore.
5. Your children will only be covered if You provide each of the child’s personal details, including proof of relation and We confirms receipt of the information provided.
You can choose a minimum sum insured of S$30,000 up to a maximum sum insured of S$300,000 in the multiples of S$1,000. The sum insured chosen will cover the 3 Critical illness condition (Cancer (all stages), Stroke with Permanent Neurological Deficit or Heart Attack of Specified Severity).
Note: Age means the age at next birthday.
This policy is underwritten by Etiqa Insurance Pte. Ltd.This content is for the reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Full details of the policy terms and conditions can be found in the policy contract. The information contained on this product advertisement is intended to be valid in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Singapore. You should seek advice from a financial adviser before deciding to purchase the policy. If you choose not to seek advice, you should consider if the policy is suitable for you. As this product has no savings or investment feature, there is no cash value if the policy ends of if the policy is terminated prematurely. This policy is protected under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit us the Life Insurance Association (LIA) or SDIC web-sites (www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg). This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Information is correct as of 2 Dec 2021.