1. Baby is now about 14cm in length and weights about 150g.
2. Baby has started breathing, but what he or she inhales in is not air, but amniotic fluid.
3. In this week, he will have many facial expressions like frowning. His skin is transparent which enables the blood vessel under it to be seen.
1. The expectant mother will feel more energetic this time. Their hair is becoming more beautiful, and skin is now in a much better condition than in the past two months.
2. Some expectant mothers may suffer from hemorrhoids, and this is a result of growing uterus pressurizing the rectum. You may consider visiting doctor if it is severe.
Subscribe to receive newsletter on pregnancy and parenting in Singapore.