1. Baby is now 15cm in length and weights about 200g.
2. Baby can now swallow amniotic fluid. His liver is now able to generate urine. His senses of taste, smell, touch, vision or hearing start to develop.
1. The weight of expectant mother has increased so much that some look clumsy now.
2. Some mothers may now experience anemia which is usually caused by iron-deficiency.
3. The expectant mother may also experience lower back pain and back pain.
Subscribe to receive newsletter on pregnancy and parenting in Singapore.