1. Baby is now 15cm in length and weights about 200g.
2. Baby can now swallow amniotic fluid. His liver is now able to generate urine. His senses of taste, smell, touch, vision or hearing start to develop.
1. The weight of expectant mother has increased so much that some look clumsy now.
2. Some mothers may now experience anemia which is usually caused by iron-deficiency.
3. The expectant mother may also experience lower back pain and back pain.
Join our WhatsApp Group For 2019/2020 SG Mummies or WhatsApp Groups For Parents Looking For infant care/childcare centre.
Join our Facebook Group For 2021 SG Mummies or Facebook Group For 2020 SG Mummies.