Pregnancy Week 22: Development of the baby and Changes to Mother
Development of the baby
1. Baby is now about 19cm in length and weighs approximately 250g.
2. Baby's skin is still wrinkled.
3. Germs of teeth start to develop.
Changes to the expectant mother
1. These few weeks are a comfort period during pregnancy for the expectant mothers.
2. Stretch mark may appear while breasts continue to grow.
3. The expectant mother may experience shortness of breath or may find it hard to sleep at night. Some pregnant mothers may also experience dizziness, especially for those pregnant mothers that see a big increase in weight.