1. Baby now has a body length of 22cm and a weight of 500g.
2. Baby now occupies a large proportion of the entire womb.
3. Baby's skin is thin with a lot of wrinkles.
4. At this time, the fetal movement has become more frequent.
1. Due to the hormone level change, expectant mothers may experience swollen gum, and bleeding becomes common when they brush teeth.
2. Expectant mothers may also experience nasal congestion and runny nose.
3. The substantial increase in weight puts pressure on the leg which causes some mothers to suffer from phlebangioma.
4. Expectant mothers can feel the fetal movement.
Join our Facebook Community 2020 SG Mummies, 2019 SG Mummies, 2018 SG Mummies or Childcare in Singapore to ask questions, review products/services and interact with other parents.
Join our WhatsApp Group For 2019/2020 SG Mummies or WhatsApp Groups For Parents Looking For infant care/childcare centre.