1. Baby now weighs about 700g and length of the body is approximately 27cm.
2. His or her spine has become more solid and flexible and can support the whole body.
3. Baby can act breathing although there is no air in the lung.
4. If you touch your abdomen, there may be some responses from the baby.
1. Expectant mother's weight may have increased by about 7kg to 9kg after pregnancy.
2. Some expectant mother may experience temporary loss of memory.
3. Clumsiness may make some expectant mothers uncomfortable, headache, back pain or cramp in the foot may also contribute to the discomfort.
Join our Facebook Community 2020 SG Mummies, 2019 SG Mummies, 2018 SG Mummies or Childcare in Singapore to ask questions, review products/services and interact with other parents.
Join our WhatsApp Group For 2019/2020 SG Mummies or WhatsApp Groups For Parents Looking For infant care/childcare centre.