1. The fetus has a body length of about 49cm and a weight of about 2 kg.
2. His head is now facing downwards and entering the pelvis.
3. His skull has not hardened, and there is space between the bones, this is to prepare him for the delivery so that his head can pass through the birth canal more easily.
1. The pregnant mother will feel a greater pressure in the abdomen. This is a normal feeling that all expectant mothers will have.
2. The fetus' head is further lowered down in the birth canal.
Join our WhatsApp Group For 2019/2020 SG Mummies or WhatsApp Groups For Parents Looking For infant care/childcare centre.