@ SAFRA Tampines
Enrolment for 2022. Preschool slots are filling up fast. Sign Up NOW!
|Location:||1/A Tampines Street 92, Singapore 528882|
|Promotion:||Waiver of Registration Fees for SAFRA Members, a 1 year insurance coverage, a Welcome Gift and a free trial lesson at Crestar School of Dance upon signing up (worth $150)!** (Terms and condition apply)|
|Programme:||Child Care Services Only (18 Months to 6 Years Old)|
|Interested: ||Book A Visit Now|
Terms and Conditions
- Not valid with other promotions, privileges, discount cards and promotional vouchers, whichever is applicable.
- Applicable to new enrolments only at NurtureStars Tampines Preschool. This excludes transfers, withdrawals and re-registrations.
- This programme is subject to availability of vacancies and management's final decision.
- Only valid for full day.
- Not applicable for flexi-care.
- Child must commence class by September 2022.
- Waiver of Registration Fees only applies to SAFRA Members.
- A Free Trial lesson for Crestar School of Dance is only applicable at SAFRA Tampines outlet.
- Administration charge of $128.40 (inclusive of GST) if child does not commence school/withdraw before starting school or within 3 months of school commencement.
Learn better with NurtureStars today!
At NurtureStars Preschool, we believe in providing quality preschool that promotes mental and physical development through hands-on participation and multi-sensory, result-oriented learning experiences and affordable prices to our families.
Our unique Physical Education (P.E) prgramme are taught by a native Japanese Instructor. We also have theme-based activities, and problem-solving as they play with coding robots.
Book A Visit Now
NurtureStars Integrated Curriculum
NurtureStars Preschool adopts the NurtureStars Integrated Curriculum (NIC) as its core curriculum. This unique curriculum combines
- Theme-based activities that help develop thinking skills and creativity, and
- Programme-based literacy, Codings and physical education (PE) programmes.
NurtureStars' unique Active Learning Curriculum, which promotes mental and physical development through hands-on participation and multi-sensory, result-oriented learning experiences, is also part of the timetable.
On their educational journey with us, your precious ones can expect to develop and enhance their creativity, cognitive, social and communication skills in a fun filled environment to prepare them for different stages of school life, starting from Pre-Nursery all the way to Kindergarten.
In addition, available facilities at SAFRA clubs would be also incorporated as part of the day-to-day programme for the students. For Kindergarten Two students, visits to primary schools will be scheduled to prepare them for formal schooling.
The centre will call you to schedule your visit.