Discover NurtureStars Preschool
Jurong | Tampines
Stronger Bodies, Sharper Minds
|Venue:||SAFRA Jurong and Tampines|
|Date:||1st June - 31st July 2020|
Open House for SAFRA Tampines on 6th June 2020 by appointment based
|Promotion:||Exclusive discount up to $600 off school fees for first 3 months|
|Interested: ||Book A Visit Now|
Terms and Conditions
- Not valid with other promotions, privileges, discount cards and promotional vouchers, whichever is applicable.
- Applicable to new enrolments only at NurtureStars Tampines & Jurong Preschool. This excludes transfers, withdrawals and re-registrations.
- This programme is subject to availability of vacancies and management's final decision.
- Only valid for full day ($200 off first 3 months)
- Not applicable for flexi-care.
- Child must commence class by September 2020
- Administration charge of $100 if child does not commence school/withdraw before starting school
About Nurturestars Preschool
NurtureStars Pre-school is a joint-collaboration between Kinderland Educare Services Pte Ltd and SAFRA. The unique partnership leverages on SAFRA’s one-stop clubhouse facilities and Kinderland’s expertise in the Early Childhood Education to provide high quality pre-school education in a holistic learning environment to the families of more than 330,000 SAFRA members as well as to the community.
Through its partnership with JACPA, one of Japan’s largest sports academies established since 1972, NurtureStars is the first and only pre-school in Singapore to integrate Physical Education programme into its core curriculum. With the privilege to freely access SAFRA’s comprehensive club facilities and amenities, NurtureStars is able to provide a suite of developmental programmes especially in Sports such as soccer, gymnastics, rhythmic gymnastics and swimming to complement the classroom learning experiences. Besides promoting mental and physical well-being, these physical activities also cultivate concentration, discipline, resilience and teamwork in our children.
NurtureStars Integrated Curriculum
NurtureStars Preschool adopts the NurtureStars Integrated Curriculum (NIC) as its core curriculum. This unique curriculum combines
- Theme-based activities that help develop thinking skills and creativity, and
- Programme-based literacy, Codings and physical education (PE) programmes.
NurtureStars' unique Active Learning Curriculum, which promotes mental and physical development through hands-on participation and multi-sensory, result-oriented learning experiences, is also part of the timetable.
On their educational journey with us, your precious ones can expect to develop and enhance their creativity, cognitive, social and communication skills in a fun filled environment to prepare them for different stages of school life, starting from Pre-Nursery all the way to Kindergarten.
In addition, available facilities at SAFRA clubs would be also incorporated as part of the day-to-day programme for the students. For Kindergarten Two students, visits to primary schools will be scheduled to prepare them for formal schooling.
The centre will call you to schedule your visit.