You need to meet the following conditions in order to be qualified:
1. Both parents of the child are working.
2. Total monthly family income is $3500 or less or monthly household income per capita is $875 or less.
3. Your child is below 7 years old. Your child is a Singapore Citizen or your child is a permanent resident and at least one of the immediate family members in the same household must be a Singapore Citizen.
Amount of subsidy
|Gross Monthly House Income||Gross Monthly Income Per Capita||Maximum Monthly Subsidy for Full-day care||Maximum monthly subsidy for half-day care|
|$2500 or less||$625 or less||$440||$220|
|$2501 - $3000||$626 - $750||$400||$200|
|$3001 - $3500||$751 - $870||$370||$185|
|$3501 - $4000||$876 - $1000||$310||$155|
|$4001 - $4500||$1001 - $1125||$220||$110|
|$4501 - $7500||$1126 - $1875||$100||$50|
|Above $7500||Above $1875||$0||$0|
Example of Computation
The combined gross monthly household income of Mrs A and her husband is $6,400. The full day child care fee of their son is $749 (inclusive of GST). Mrs A is working full time.
The total amount of subsidy is as followed:
Basic subsidy : $300
Additional Subsidy : $100
The net fee after subsidy she is required to pay is ($749-$400) = $349.
Get the application form at the registered child care center and apply for the assistance at the same center.
Following documents are required:
1. Copy of your child's Birth Certificate
2. Copy of both parents' updated NRIC.
3. If the child is cared for by a guardian, please provide a copy of the proof of guardianship and the guardian's NRIC.
4. Latest copy of both parents' pay slips or a letter from employers stating both parents' monthly income and work hours.
Check infant care centre if you are looking for an infant care centre in Singapore.
Check child care in Singapore if you are looking for child care centre in Singapore.