Babyment.com was started in 2012 with a single mission – to help parents and parents-to-be prepare for their pregnancy and parenting journey. We hope that through our portal, parents and parents-to-be can not only learn tips and tricks on mother care and baby care, but also save time and money on their parenthood journey.
Fast forward to today, we have become one of the top parenting portals in Singapore with more than 450,000 page views every month, and we continue to grow at a fast pace.
Babyment strives to bring together communities of mummies and daddies to support one another on their parenting journey. Our Facebook page, “Babyment”, has more than 60,000 followers. We have also established Facebook groups or WhatsApp Chat Groups for different communities of parents in Singapore.
These groups include:
- Childcare WhatsApp/Telegram Chat Groups (11,757 members)
- SG Mummies whatsApp/Telegram Groups (6,747 Members)
- Childcare in Singapore (44,066 members)
- 2023 SG Mummies (1,002 members)
- 2022 SG Mummies (4,953 members)
- 2021 SG Mummies (10,251 members)
- 2020 SG Mummies (8,201 members)
- 2019 SG Mummies (4,133 members)
- 2018 SG Mummies (7,139 members)
- 2017 SG Mummies (4,099 members)