Child Care Chat Group Rules
This group is for parents who stay in Singapore or work in Singapore. It is for this group of parents to
- share resources or tips on education of children
- review or ask for review of preschool/enrichment centre in the area
- share not-for-profit family-friendly activities/event in the area.
- seek advice on daily care of children.
To keep the group relevant to everyone in the group, we set the following rules which may be revised from time to time:
- No sharing of links to other chat groups is allowed
- No job offer is allowed.
- Advertisement is not allowed without admin's approval.
- No threat, harassment, lewdness, hate speech and other displays of bigotry are allowed in the group.
Other important points to take note:
- Do report to any of the administrators if any member in the group message you without your consent. The admin team will then take appropriate action.
- To prevent the abuse of the chat group, each phone number is only allowed to join two childcare chat groups managed by us
- Because individuals sometimes may not comply with our policies and guidelines, you may be exposed to content that you find offensive or objectionable. Users are encouraged to bring any content they redeem offensive or objectionable to the attention of the administrators. by messaging the administrators.
- Because members of the group are able to view other members' phone number, name and profile picture, Babyment Pte Ltd and the administrators of the group will not be liable if your name, phone number and profile pictures are used by other members for their own purpose.
- Views expressed in this group are the author's own and do not reflect the view of Babyment Pte Ltd and the administrators of the group.