Advantages or benefits of a caesarean section or c section
1. No labor pain. C-section or caesarean can be performed before the labor pain start.
2. If the expectant mother also suffers from other abdomen related or fibroid, doctor may be able to proceed to treat these disease after the delivery of the baby.
3. The process is usually very smooth.
4. You can schedule the delivery. For some superstitious persons, they can choose a auspicious date or hour for the delivery of their baby.
5. Less pain for your baby. It is an arduous process for the baby to go through the vaginal to be delivered. Their head will usually be elongated in the process. Baby delivered through c-section will not need to undergo the same suffering.
If possible, pregnant women should choose normal vaginal delivery, this is for the good of both the mother and the infant. However, if any of the following situation occurs, pregnant women should follow the recommendation of the doctor and choose caesarean-section (c-section) for delivery.