1. The fetus has a body length of 51cm and a weight of 2.5 kg.
2. The fetus' subcutaneous fat will help to regulate his or her body temperature after birth.
3. The two kidneys have fully developed. The liver is now able to carry out metabolism.
4. The fetus' fingernails are growing as well.
1. The pregnant mother will experience difficulty in breathing due to her growing uterus pressurizing the other organs.
2. By this week, most expectant mothers have gained a weight of about 12kg.
3. Varicose veins may appear this week. Pregnant mothers are encouraged to do some very gentle exercises such as brisk walking to alleviate this problem.
Join our Facebook Community 2020 SG Mummies, 2019 SG Mummies, 2018 SG Mummies or Childcare in Singapore to ask questions, review products/services and interact with other parents.
Join our WhatsApp Group For 2019/2020 SG Mummies or WhatsApp Groups For Parents Looking For infant care/childcare centre.