1. The fetus has a length of 54cm and a weight of 2.8 kg.
2. The fetus' organs have all fully developed.
3. Fetal lanugo has almost disappeared, except the shoulders, arms, and legs.
4. The fetus' skin is very tender and delicate. It is covered with fat tires to help facilitate a smooth delivery.
1. The growing uterus has reached its highest point and is just underneath the chest bone; this will make it difficult for the pregnant mother to breathe.
2. Vaginal discharge increases.
3. The birth canal has become softer and more flexible.
Join our WhatsApp Group For 2019/2020 SG Mummies or WhatsApp Groups For Parents Looking For infant care/childcare centre.
Join our Facebook Group For 2021 SG Mummies or Facebook Group For 2020 SG Mummies.