Development of the baby
1. The fetus has a body length of 54cm and a weight of 3kg.
2. The fetus' head is now fully in the pelvis.
3. If there is malposition of fetus, the chance for it to correct itself is very slim now.
4. The fetus' hair has become long and dense.
Changes to the expectant mother
1. The pregnant mother's weight continues to increase.
2. As the fetus' head continues to move towards the birth canal and start to enter the pelvis, the pressure on the motherís internal organs will be reduced, making it easier for her to breathe.
3. However, the uterus will continue to exert pressure on the bladder. Hence, urination may become more often.
It takes a village to raise a child !
Join our Facebook Group For 2023 SG Mummies or Facebook Group For 2024 SG Mummies.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter to get important information about pregnancy and parenting.