1. The fetus has a body length of 54cm and a weight of 3kg.
2. The fetus' head is now fully in the pelvis.
3. If there is malposition of fetus, the chance for it to correct itself is very slim now.
4. The fetus' hair has become long and dense.
1. The pregnant mother's weight continues to increase.
2. As the fetus' head continues to move towards the birth canal and start to enter the pelvis, the pressure on the motherís internal organs will be reduced, making it easier for her to breathe.
3. However, the uterus will continue to exert pressure on the bladder. Hence, urination may become more often.
Join our Facebook Community 2020 SG Mummies, 2019 SG Mummies, 2018 SG Mummies or Childcare in Singapore to ask questions, review products/services and interact with other parents.
Join our WhatsApp Group For 2019/2020 SG Mummies or WhatsApp Groups For Parents Looking For infant care/childcare centre.