Pregnancy Week 39: Development of the baby and Change to Mother
Development of the baby
1. The fetus has a body length of about 56cm and a weight of 3.3kg.
2. Various organs of the baby have fully developed.
3. The fetus'activity is lesser this week because baby's head has fully engaged in the pelvis.
Changes to the expectant mother
1. As the uterus expands, the pregnant mother finds it harder to have a good sleep. She will also find it hard to find a comfortable sleeping position. Sometimes, the mother may be troubled by a dream and as a result, could not sleep throughout the night.
2. The expectant mother may dream about labor. They may also feel sad in the dream because of the discomfort experienced by the baby.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter to get important information about pregnancy and parenting.