Development of the baby
1. The fetus weights about 3.2kg and a body length of about 55cm.
2. His or her skin becomes smooth and shiny; this is because a thin layer of fat white tire that covered the fetus previously gradually fall off.
Changes to the expectant mother
1. As the delivery date approaches, some pregnant mothers will become nervous, irritated and anxious.
2. Expectant mothers need to be cautious when performing any activities.
3. The expectant mother should avoid standing for long periods of time.
It takes a village to raise a child !
Join our Facebook Group For 2023 SG Mummies or Facebook Group For 2024 SG Mummies.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter to get important information about pregnancy and parenting.